I crave pasta weekly. Not so good for my waistline but sometimes it is worth it!
So today I want you to meet your new favorite and easy to make pasta recipe. I like it so much because it contains three of my favorite ingredients – prawns, parmesan and garlic. On top of that it takes only 30 minutes to make it.
Even though we are in a constant rush we still want to eat delicious food. I would say this recipe is perfect for Friday dinner when you can enjoy it with a glass of wine.
Are you getting hungry?
So let’s not waste time and cook it!
yield: 2 – 3 servings | prep time: 5 min | cooking time: 25 min
- ~ 300 g spaghetti or your other favorite pasta
- 200 g peeled prawns (I used frozen ones)
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 150 ml sour cream
- 30 g butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 50 g parmesan cheese, grated
- pinch of chopped dill
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cook the pasta in boiling water according to package directions in a large pot. Drain and set aside.
- Using a pan, heat olive oil and butter. Add the garlic and sour cream. Cook until you smell garlic.
- Add prawns, salt and pepper. Cook until prawns will be completely cooked (about 5 min).
- Place the pasta to the pan and mix it well.
- Serve the pasta into the plates and sprinkle the parmesan and dill on top of it.
P.S. If you like thicker sauce you can add flour into the sour cream while you cook it.