What I love about cheesecakes is its’ adaptability and simplicity. You can make a fruity one in a glass for you and your bae, Nutella cheesecake for family event or a simple one with a lot of berries on top of it. Moreover, cheesecake is really easy to make, you just have to be patient – keep it in the fridge and let it settle down at least over night (the best cheesecake for me is one having spent 2 days in the fridge). All you have to do on a serving day is add the topping. It could be berries, fruits, jam, chocolate, etc.
The best cheesecake filling for me is Philadelphia because it is the only cream cheese that gives the real cheesecake feeling. Philadelphia cream cheese has a superior rich flavor and amazing texture that gives your cake airy and fluffy consistency.
I made this cake for the Mother’s Day and now I would love to share it with you guys! You will be able to make it for your special events too.
So let’s dig in!
yield: 8 – 10 servings | prep time: 30 min | cooling: ≥ 24 h
- 400 g graham cracker crumbs (I used Digestives)
- 100 g unsalted butter, melted
- 360 g Philadelphia Original cream cheese
- 200 g white chocolate
- 200 g whipping cream
- 50 g powdered sugar
- 300 g frozen strawberries
- 100 g sugar
- fresh berries
- Crush graham cracker and mix with melted butter until thorough consistency;
- Press the crackers mixture onto a baking pan’s bottom;
- Melt white chocolate by heating it with boiling water steam from underneath;
- In a large bowl mix Philadelphia cream cheese and melted white chocolate until smooth;
- In a separate bowl whip whipping cream until almost airy and fluffy texture, add powdered sugar and continue to whip until fluffy texture;
- Add whipped cream in to the Philadelphia and white chocolate mixture. Mix it all carefully until thorough mixture;
- Lay filling on the top of baking pan covered with crushed cracker layer;
- Place the cheesecake into the fridge and let it cool at least for 24 hours;
- After ~24 hours of cheesecake cooling place frozen strawberries into a pot and boil until strawberries become unfrozen, reduce the heat, add sugar and mix it well (crushing the strawberries). If the consistency is too watery you can add starch. Let it cool;
- When mixture of strawberries is completely cold, place it on the top of cheesecake and place it back to the fridge for about 1 hour;
- Take the cheesecake from the fridge and out of the baking pan. Decorate it with fresh berries.